Leadership is in demand in every type of organization and in every country throughout the world. Research suggests that more than one-third (36%) of organizations, surveyed in Brandon Hall Group’s State of Leadership Development Study, say their leadership development practices are still below average or poor. Another third (34%) say they are only average, and 31% report their practices as exceptional or above average.
- 41% of organizations recognize the critical importance of defining leadership requirements.
- 8% have taken the time to define their unique leadership requirements.
- 71% said their leaders are not ready to lead their organizations into the future.
The call and the need of leadership crosses all boundaries from business to education, from sports to family, leaders are always in demand and leadership is a skill not simply a mentality. If you are going to be an effective 21st century leader in whatever domain you serve, you must improve your leadership skills. There has been a drastic change in our world, from the heightened dependence on technology to the social norms of a multi-generational society. Changes in technology and generations demand a change in leadership style and approach. If you are going to be effective in business, education and even family leadership you must gain leadership skillsets that will assist you in succeeding. Consider the following statistics:
- Millennials will make up 75% of the global workforce by 2025.
- A study found that just 20% of organizations identified the millennial leader segment as critical for development over the next 24 months.
- Millennial leaders crave advice particularly from senior leadership yet on average, just 7% of organizations invested in offering millennial coaching, mentoring and dedicated time with their chief executive and other senior leaders.
Effective and relevant leadership training allows the leader to become more strategic in their leadership approach and learn today’s best practices in leadership. Learning how to become a more effective leader will help you in your personal goals as well as provide you with the opportunity to make immediate and significant contributions to your organization.
Through the Carson Leadership Development & Training Corporation, you will have the opportunity to be equipped with:
- Knowledge of leadership theory and best practices
- A sound and firm ethical framework for strategic decision-making and organizational forecasting.
- The ability to analyze trends, regression, growth management and systemic change agenda.